Monday, August 18, 2014

Missing Part

Wow. I decided this morning was the morning to clean up and clean out my locker in our basement where all the rat traps and mould live. My guess is that I was working for just over an hour and I am super happy with the result. Now I can move some stuff from my upstairs locker, downstairs and have less chaos in my upstairs, much handier, locker.

When I came back to my apartment, hot, sweaty and ready for a nice warm bath, I bid bonjour to my cat and there was nothing. No voice at all. I am back to where I was in February and it cannot be coincidence that I was in the dusty cellar.

I wish I knew what was happening with my voice. I have had three different physicians promise to get me into an Ear, Nose & Throat doctor since February but nothing has happened so far. Not even a call about an appointment.

No comments: