Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Impending...


I'd been thinking about it for a long time, but on impulse last week I went into the opticians near me to buy a new pair of glasses. I have glasses for working and for walking around and both are Progressive lenses so they are expensive. But I did not choose the frames for the glasses I need for walking around; the optician did and everyone likes them but me.  They are too bold for me.

So I have ordered new, invisible-frame walking glasses AND today I added transitioning to them. They will turn dark in bright light. So soon I will have fully-loaded zillion-dollare new glasses. Shortly after that, my first appointment at the Pacific Voice Clinic and Dr. Morrison. And shortly after that, word from Praxis as to whether or not W's & my screenplay have won a workshop.

In October, I start another term at Emily Carr U. (hopefully with a new voice) and I've been told there may be a workshop at Presentation House of my script.

No comments: