Thursday, May 28, 2015

Will I Move?

I still tear up when I think about what my glasses do for my vision. It has been two years since I changed my life for the better and started wearing glasses all the time.

And it’s been a year since I changed from a large to a medium size person. Every day as I dress, I am happy to be this new-shaped person and all my clothes have been altered.

This year’s big change is sleep. For perhaps a month I have been sleeping/dozing eight hours a night. I have been sleeping about four-to-five hours a night for two decades so this is a huge change.

I have asked to see a condo in North Vancouver. I have to see it. It is an area and a building that has intrigued me for a long time and yesterday I decided to see if there might be a suit for sale. Not only was there a suite for sale, one of the ones I liked best is available.


I love my current place and I have invested a fortune in it. And the location is ideal, but the lot next door is about to become a massive new building and the one across the street from me is soon to become three (!) towers including the second tallest in the city. What appeals to me about the place I have asked to see, is the quiet and its proximity to a park. It is practically on the waterfront—not a nice part of the waterfront, but the waterfront just the same.



No comments: