Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Friends and a Frame


This is the object of my affection, Rob. We call our relationship a bromance.

This is my friend, John, on his back steps with his sculptures. We both love making things and discussing the process.
I’m going to get some speech therapy after all. I am keen to learn techniques for improving my speech because I have doubts from what I have read in the Stuttering Foundation literature that I will ever be free of it. But, I may be able to learn to regain some control over my speech.
I’m suddenly swimming with things to do here while under house arrest. I am reading The Corrections, fixing and finishing the Peacock dress, I’ve started the Cardinal dress (I am building the form; see below) and I have my lines for The Flame to memorize. This is, for me, ideal.

No comments: