Thursday, December 12, 2019

Scheer Delight!

It feels so good to feel well. I was carrying a lot of dark matter before my birthday and the spiritual lift it brought from contact with friends. Now, every day, I feel incredibly happy about my life here—even though it was clear all night with bright moonlight but clouded over and delivered a drenching downpour this morning. It’s still raining but now it’s “normal” rain and we haven’t had any, really, since early September. So no complaints!
Besides, when it rains like this, it’s warm outside and nice and cozy inside after Her Highness and I go for our walks. And even in this weather, I love having a spa.
I took Sheba for a walk when the rain stopped. Next, I shop for my big cooking day tomorrow. And tonight I burn a couple of aubergines from which I’ll withdraw the well-cooked pulp for my risotto. Plus, I’ll make the meringue for the Pavolva. I also go to the lawyers to finish the processing of my will.
Donald Trump, tweeted this response to Time Magazine naming Grea Thunberg their Person of the Year: “So ridiculous. Greta must work on her Anger Management problem, then go to a good old fashioned movie with a friend! Chill Greta, Chill!”
His son called Thunberg’s win a “marketing gimmick.” 
These tweets come as Melania Trump leads an initiative called “Be Best” meant to curb cyberbullying and promote kindness. This family must eat their own waste.
And speaking of people who eat their own waste: Good riddance Andrew Scheer! What a great Christmas present for our county, his resignation!
















No comments: