Sunday, October 18, 2020

Sick!

Friday night after dinner I felt dreadful. I had intense pain in my stomach, but no nausea or diarrhea. Saturday was a write-off. I stayed in bed until four in the afternoon when my stomach started to feel less painful. I had a cheese sandwich; it didn’t make me sick, but it sure hurt my stomach.

I stayed awake as long as I could so that I could sleep through the night. I watched some TV and then went to bed at eight feeling like I’d been punched in the gut and hoping for a better day today. Poor Sheba, who had only one short walk, needs me to get on my feet.

I definitely feel less pain today, but I have no appetite and drinking fluids irritates my stomach. However, I feel much better than I did on Friday night. I feel up to reading more of my novel today. I don’t expect to sleep as much as I did yesterday, but I’ll see how it goes. And I hope I can eat today! 

Whatever happened to my stomach has certainly made me tired! This is my first experience with strong stomach pain ever, but I’ve felt it mildly before, but always with other symptoms.

It’s eight o’clock now, and its dark and wet. I’m going to suit up and take Her Highness forest wading. I’m resolved to taking three walks with her today.

















No comments: