Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Around the World in 80 Days Coming to PBS


Oh goodie. David Tennant in a richly produced comedy. PBS is airing Around the World in 80 Days starting on January 2nd. I can hardly wait.

Monday started with a walk with my fellow dog walkers. I could barely speak with them, whereas normally I am fluent with them on our walks. If things don’t improve by the end of the week, I’ll be writing to my GP here to ask for a referral to Dr. Shoja so that I can book at a session with her.

I wore my ski jacket for the walk and discovered that it is not waterproof, so I came home damp and cold and put lots of freshly chopped wood on the fire. Then I settled onto the chaise to read.


Above are my friend Stacy and her dog Otis (showing you his butt) with Sheba and I. Stacy is a great friend now; we have a blast whenever we can get together.

I’m a little freaked out by the deterioration of my condition. I am still walking with my fellow dog walkers. They know I am in ‘listening only’ mode. I’m declining all other invitations to socialize until this rough patch passes. 
















No comments: