Sunday, December 11, 2022

Day of Rest

Saturday was a lovely lazy day. It rained gently all day. I did clinic work all morning, and read with Guido, I went shopping, and walked with Her Highness a couple of times in the afternoon. And then, in the evening, I watched a movie and went to bed to read before falling asleep.

As a function of my clinic work, I had a long and very comfortable talk with Nancy. We are getting along just fine! I offered to go to her place to help her do some chores because she’s had a bit of a crisis at her place, but she said that she would get her son to help her.

It rained pretty much all day yesterday, and today is grey and damp but it’s not raining, so Sheba and I will go on the big community dog walk this morning. When I come home, I’ll read by the fire with Guido and pass as gentle a day, just like I did yesterday.

I love Sundays. I love passing my morning listening to Choral Concert on CBC. It’s gone from one to two hours and every minute is filled with gorgeous music. 















No comments: