I was out at 6:30 watering all the garden beds. I’d had a spa under cloudy skies before I got started, but as I watered, the sky opened up to blue sky with gorgeous big white fluffy clouds. I was happy to have sunshine for our trip to Silva Bay for fish tacos.
After watering, Her Highness, who has a bad foot, semi-diarrhea and serious fart disease, to Rollo Park to walk. Then we went to Silva Bay to meet Kris and Steve for lunch. Bonnie and Sue joined us and we had a great mid-day summer get together.
And then, AND THEN… I went to Stacy’s to meet her new puppy, Tosca, a Great Dane puppy who’s only nine weeks old. She is so soft and sweet. When I picked her up, she just melted into me and I was blissfully happy. Bryce was there with Sadie, another amazingly wonderful and loving dog. It was such a lovely visit.
We didn’t stay long. We came home and I had a wee nap in the sunshine, and then we went over to Pete and Ali’s place for another short visit. They were very grateful for my watering while they were away. Again, we didn’t stay long. We came back home and just chilled until dinnertime.
The night was the usual.
Today, I shall tidy up the yard a little, and I’ll prepare a guest room for Steve’s arrival tomorrow. Today is the calm that precedes the five-day visit of my ex. Tomorrow we go to Nanaimo for dinner at Mahle House. We go every year. It’s going to be a very busy five-days, so I must go slow today and tomorrow until he arrives late in the day.

















No comments:
Post a Comment