Wednesday, January 1, 2014

I Can Hardly Wait


What the hell is happening to me? All my values are changing and all I seem to want to do is stay at home. I don't want to go out (but I do when friends invite) and I certainly do not want to travel. I used to be a gadfly, now I am becoming a recluse.

Why don't I like TV anymore? Why don't I go to movies (but I  will see the one promoted above)? Then of course, there's the libido; well actually there's not the libido. Maybe it's with my hair somewhere.

I remember when standing up, turning and walking was a single movement. I remember not waking to cramps and having to jump out of bed. That's the worst part, the remembering. Of capacities past and people like Mike and Chris who are gone?

What the hell is happening to me? Oh wait… it's winter, the days are 10 minutes long and all there is is dark and wet. Today is January 1. There are 67 more days until Daylight Saving Time starts!!


No comments: