Friday, March 11, 2016

The Master



I absolutely melt when I listen to Jacques Brel. Jacques Brel is Alive and Well and Living in Paris was the first professional theatre show on which I worked. What a way to start!

Watch this guy. He is a master of musical drama. Watch how he uses the guitar, like a Spaniard, the Flemish man who sings in French. He is Piaf, he is the heart missing when Sinatra sings.


I made Yotam Ottolenghi’s Fancy Coleslaw for the second time this morning. It is truly smashing. And then I took off for Gourmet Warehouse to get some Hazelnut paste with which to make Praline cream and right beside it was Pistachio paste so I got some of that too. And lavender extract so that Candy and I can make some faboo macarons!

The afternoon was spent wasting time. The endless rain is a drag, but tomorrow is baking class. YAY!


No comments: