Friday, December 2, 2016

Endless Rain = Lots of Progress

Friday and I haven’t felt this good in ages. It’s warm. I slept with my windows open and the smell of the fresh air is an inspiring beginning to my day. It’s pouring rain, though. What’s new?
I’m really pleased with the progress I have made on the cheerleader but now the hardest part has to be done. I’ve learned that if I keep persevering I will succeed. I hope that pattern never stops.
Plan A was, as is so often the case, a disaster. Rest. Clean up. Try again.
There’s a package at the post office for me to pick up. I suspect it’s the wheat. If it is, I will have the wheat dress to do next while I wait for the aida cloth for the apron. However, I can start making the paper for the apron — I plan to draw on the paper to get a look I want. The apron is a simple item; I, therefore, want to make it all quite labour intensive.
The wheat dress is going to be messy. I know that. And, perhaps, a stupid move for someone with asthma and allergies, but it’s an idea I really like. Wheat is so Canadian. And I have a good story for the wheat dress.
I got some lights, too, so that I can make an electric dress.
And I was thinking I should make a poppy dress. I loathe all things military except the soldiers.
The primary reason I feel so good today, though, it Robert. I am so glad he called.

















No comments: