Sunday, January 15, 2017

Fantasy Defiant Poster

If I use an idea like this, it won't be the wheat dress.
It will be the Deco dress if it's a black and white graphic.
Merci pour votre gentil commentaire, Cordelia!

I have ideas for dresses #8 and #9. It would be great if these ideas evolve and come into being because they would take me to the three-quarters mark of my project.
I started with the peacock dress in early September, so I’ve done (almost) seven dresses in four months. Clearly I will be able to finish the five more I want to do before summer comes and that means I can plan on a show for next season so I can get my living space back to normal.
I’ve also had a great idea about how to structure the script. If I can create a play in which I have confidence, I will be able to sell tickets and recover my costs which would allow me to start all over again with another project next year.
I worked all day Saturday on the Deco dress. I am full of ideas for details on this one; I think it is going to come together quite quickly. Like the wheat dress, it has a rather large footprint, so my condo is filling up. I need a studio.
And then, for fun, I made a draft poster for my theoretical show (above).
This morning I will walk the long way to Granville Island to get more paper for the dress and I should be able to finish the paper part of the skirt today. I’m hoping to get some lights into it but my first attempt failed. I’ll try again today.



















No comments: