Saturday, April 22, 2017

Day of Rest


My friend Beth who lives in Toronto sent the weather chart above. I wrote back explaining how it was the mayor’s fault — he wants a green city. Perhaps I just should have sent a photo of Rob Ford.
Friday was glorious. It was the warmest day of the year so far. I walked the seawall (the short one) in a t-shirt and shorts. Today we are back to the usual.
I, however, am exquisitely happy because I am a master crafter. The marble dress really pleases me; figuring out how to do the logo was a great source of pride. It makes the dress. I kept admiring it this morning as I prepared the ingredients for the first of two birthday cakes I’m making.
This morning I could not get out of bed. Chris.1 was never tired. Never. Chris.2 is often fatigued; I got up early but had two naps by noon. It’s one thirty and I’ve done naught today so far. Now it’s time to bake a cake. I’ve two cakes to take to a birthday tomorrow.


This lion has melanism, the "opposite" of albinism.
















No comments: