Wednesday, December 27, 2023

Departure Day

Boxing Day was a gorgeous sunny day. We walked in Drumbeg in the morning and then went to The Surf for lunch so that David could take in the Surf’s fabulous view. After lunch, we did some modest grocery shopping and then we went to Rollo Park to play fetch with Her Highness. That was our day, plus we had leftovers for dinner, and we watched a movie. It was just another slow wonderful day shared by dear friends.

David leaves today at 3:00. I’m loved every second of his visit and I shall likely be very lonely tonight. My plan is to surround myself with the kitties and Sheba tonight. I’m not exactly looking forward to resuming life alone. I’ve loved David’s company. He is an ideal companion. I’ve resolved to bring him back during one of our spectacular Summers.

Au revoir my dear man. 















No comments: