Thursday, October 17, 2013

I love Wes Anderson


This preview of the Wes Anderson film coming out in March looks delicious. It had me from the first scene.

The back/hip/leg issue is two things: it is physical and mental. The mental part is a seesaw of "I can hardly wait to get better" and "this is never going to get better." I am better than I have been in a month, but only if I am sitting in a good chair or sitting on a cushion that keeps my legs down, not parallel with the flow, or if I am standing.

Every morning at around five am, Leon meows and comes up on the bed to get under the covers. I go back to sleep and get up around six. I stay in the dark so that the fish wake up slowly with the light when the sun comes up. Only then do I turn on the lights in the main room. Then I feed them.

I got these fish on impulse after seeing a fish in a bowl at a friend's house. I couldn't be happier. I just love my tanks and fishies. I have babies maturing that were born here and are looking gorgeous and a new set was just born that are surviving in the jungle of plants I have for them to hide in.

Saturday my second section of my course starts. And in the mail, I got another royalty cheque. I have had a few lately and still can't get over how my little book has become a valued pension.


No comments: