Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Okay Seniors, let me hear you roar!


Imagine going for a walk in one of the most beautiful cities in the world in mid November and walking without a coat to the bank and having to excuse yourself to the teller because sweat is running down your neck. It was sunny and hot in the sun today. I got a mild burn on the top of my head. IN NOVEMBER!

I am itching to see fish in my new huge tank. There are too many in my holding tank but until the water is tested on Tuesday, the tank is a no fish zone. The plants are looking great inside. I see growth and it looks beautiful but there is thick scum to be removed that has been secreted by the wood. (It was expected.)

I am having a party at the end of the month. I have not had a party for five or six years. I am having it catered and renting glasses. I wanted to impress people with my tarts but it would be too much work. I have invited fifty people to my one bedroom apartment. It will be tight.

No comments: