Monday, June 9, 2014

Place Your Bets...

Friend, Beth, (wisely) cautions me to be prepared for rejection at Praxis.

Warren expresses concerns about how much time we have to work on the script.

I tell Warren, who is busy with rehearsals and other projects, that we can ignore Praxis and I mean it. I do not want to push this project, but Warren wants to go for it.

I am glad he wants to go ahead because his conviction in Mockingbird got me to invest hundreds of hours to get this far. But to continue to work this hard would be easier and more rewarding were we to get objective and experienced encouragement for the script and Praxis seems like a perfect opportunity.

Meanwhile… Wednesday I have to eat light, Thursday is surgery, Kim is reading draft #2 of HoMe and I await word from Toronto about a revision/re-write of Artist Survival Skills.

No comments: