Monday, October 20, 2014

Monday Walk

It was supposed to rain all day today and as I was wondering what the hell I was going to do today, gaps formed in the clouds and I had the impression I could get a seawall walk in so I went for it. And hallelujah, the weather got better and better as I walked.

I discovered the "Notes" app on my iPhone today and I am a thrilled cowboy. I opened it to write down some things that came to mind and that I didn't want to forget. And when I got home and when I got home, I was thrilled to find the note I wrote in my email in box! One app at a time, I am becoming addicted but I get so few calls that having the device is not an intrusion.

And I know, I know, enough of the leaves on the pavement photos, but… its full on West Coast Fall and stunning for a guy who's urban bound.














1 comment:

beth said...

GORGEOUS! We Canadians can never have too many photos of red leaves.