Sunday, November 16, 2014

No, I Don't Have a Trace of OCD or What You Do When You Get Up at 3:30 AM

As I post this, it is 10:40 am. After seven hours of obsessive but casual cleaning and sorting I threw out a ton of things and now have space to spare everywhere and I know where everything is. All things are sorted. Why do people think OCD is a disorder? Go ahead: Ask me where anything is.

Under my bed.
The hall closet with all my stuff sorted
into brown cloth baskets on the shelves.
My closet… everything visible and folded
and there's more above you can't see.
Office south wall with cat.
Office north wall with favourite things
and growing Hoja Wasknownica.

1 comment:

beth said...

I can't believe you have designed your decor to go with your cat - but you have. Leon matches everything!