Thursday, November 27, 2014

Thursday: So Many Reasons To Be Happy

Chris makes a play. 

  1. November 27th, 9:00 am and it is already 13°. It's cloudy but so lovely and warm.
  2. Teaching for another term is over and over until July 2015 (except for a 4-day workshop in April).
  3. I stepped on the scales this morning. I weigh 72.5 kilos. On September 10th, I weights 81.4 kilos. And although I still have reflux in the morning, I like what I see in the mirror.
  4. I am making things with my hands every day for my show. I want to do this forever.
  5. In the next few weeks, in all likelihood, I will inherit some money from Rita's estate.
  6. In the next few weeks, in all likelihood, I will hear from Harbour Publishing about my book going into a serious reprinting.
  7. In the next few weeks, Warren and I will hear from two professional assessors about our screenplay and out pitch to OutTV will be made.
  8. I will turn 67 in just over a week and I feel I have the reserves to get through the end-of-year horrid season with its insipid music, yearly recaps, guilt gifting and too much food.

No comments: