Friday, January 9, 2015

Warlord(s)

I designed a logo for my screenwriting
partnership with Warren.

I went for my first visit to a counsellor yesterday. His name is James and I liked him very much. My objective in going is to see if I  can "calm the fire within;" less obtusely, I hope to feel less angry inside.

I am writing about my life, adapting Knock Knock for an actor other than me. And writing about my life for Uncle Gus' Monkey and writing about and memorizing my lines for Trudeau, the Felons & Me. Plus, I am leading my life. All this focus on my and my past is one reason I sought out James.

The other thing is the anxiety/pressure I feel and more and more people get involved with the book, the plays and the movie. Warren, Jane, Kim, Brad, the Director, the line producer, the actors, the techies, etc., etc…. sometimes they feel like fishhooks in my skin and I want to retreat from these things 

I said, "Yes." To them all, so I am responsible for all these hooks, I know, but that doesn't mean I don't feel pressure and so I am very happy to have James "in my corner" for the next while.

No comments: