Wednesday was a bright sunny day. It’s cool in the mornings, especially when it is clear overnight. Come Sunday, it’s predicted to get warmer again with afternoon hights around 20°. I’ll take that!
I sent the arborist and email cancelling the splitting of the wood his team bucked for me from the downed tree. I am going to do it with our splitter and my maul.
Yesterday, nothing happened of consequence. We walked the Elder Cedar trail early in the morning which was great because there was no one there. Then I had a Zoom call with my fellow STAMMA support group leaders. That went very well, but it was long. It ended at 12:30. I fed the brood and had my lunch and then was back on Zoom with Aidan. My calls with him always go well.
I've had far, far too many migraines in my life. They were brutal. But I've only rarely had 'normal' headaches, but I had a low grade headache all day yesterday and it made me lethargic all day. I was very relieved this morning to feel no trace of yesterday's dull ache. Yahoo!
We walked again in the afternoon, and the evening was the usual.
It’s cloudy and uninspiring this morning. Today could roll out any old way. I’ve the wood to move and split, and there are chores wanting done everywhere I look, but I love the book I’m reading and I’m verygood at procrastination. Regardless of what happens today, it will be a good day. I have another Zoom call, this time with my UK stuttering group.
Huh?! I installed the latest Mac operating system on my computer. But I had to delete all my music files (that I never listen to anymore) and some applications that I don’t use so that I had enough room for the new OS, and I have eight gigabytes of memory! Sigh.
No comments:
Post a Comment