Sunday, June 7, 2015

Sunday Afternoon: One Week Down

Steve and me.
I was crazy (and so was Kim to submit to my pressure) to do this for two weeks. We had a tiny (but warm) audience and two people left. It is not everyone's cup of tea, this piece. And whilst reviewing my cues before the show, I left my iPhone on the steps and went into do the show. When I went to look for it, it was gone. But it has been found and is in the P.H. Safe. Thank goodness for that.

Having Steve here with me for three days was wonderful. He has been part of every one of my major life events and I could not be prouder and happier to know that. How I love him!

The Tony Awards tonight, are a wonderful way to celebrate three days off. And three days of spectacular summer weather. Wow. Life does not get better than this.

1 comment:

Oho said...

How wonderful that Steve is in town, Chris. Please pass on a BIG HelloOoooO from me...
Sounds like this whole adventure is proving to be a journey of discovery
and that's always an interesting thing!
xo
Oho