Sunday, February 27, 2022

Down for the Day

Saturday was cool but not cold, and dull. Still, I loved going out for our morning walk together, just us. The brisk clean air was invigorating; it was a wonderful way to get the day started. And as I walked, I thought about signing, not about speech. It’s a huge and wonderful shift in my way of living.

I think it would be fair to say that I’m ‘over’ having FND. I’ll likely frequently mention it here in the future because it dominates my life, but I feel fully reconciled to my situation now. It only took six years.

Once home from my walk, I started feeling poorly and it got worse and worse, so I spent the day on the couch. I stayed there until 6:00 when the pain finally stopped. I felt so good in the evening. Pain sucks.

Today has dawned warm (for Winter) and wet. I’ll do some studying, but it’s Sunday and so I retire discipline and give in to sloth on this day of rest. I’ll enjoy some time by the fire with Louise Penny and I’ll also go into the village for groceries. 
















No comments: