Monday, February 16, 2015

Sunday Walk

After so many days of sewing and writing and endless rain, the incredible clarity of clean winter air on a spectacularly sunny day drew me out for a long walk. I walked 24 kilometres along the seawall ending up at the Granville Island market where I bought some of the finest ahi tuna imaginable to eat for dinner. I am hooked on spicy tuna.

The low point of the day was walking into a branch of a tree.I did not see it coming and I walked right into it, banging my head and knocking myself to the ground. Senior down, and not a single person came to my aid. All is fine, though. Just a big ugly scab on my head.

Moss on an unused sidewalk at the entrance
to Stanley Park.
Like the tuxedo shirt?


Fragrant as heaven.

Another variety of the fragrant plant pictured
above. I am seeing them everywhere.

No comments: