Thursday, January 20, 2022

Better?!

I talked really well last night with my friends. It was wonderful. I’ll see how things go over the next few days, but I’m wondering if there’s been some sort of improvement in my condition. Right now, here at home alone, I cannot get even a sound out, but that’s usual. 

We had a really nice evening together in Jay’s magnificent home. I sat close to the fire and was in heaven, and Eoin and François and I brought our dogs. Jay welcomes our pets, so it was wonderful being with three dogs.

We’ve become really good friends. We’re going to get together again next week to go to our best local restaurant, Woodfire.

Sadly, Jay is putting his massive home up for sale in March. It’ll be interesting to see what the next chapter in his life looks like.

I was relieved to get the results of my signing comprehension exam. I found it brutally difficult and figured I’d bombed, but I got an 80% mark. I was really surprised and relieved. And yesterday, I learned all the signs of Unit 6 quite quickly and easily.

Just studying today, and reading. It’s foggy and damp, but it’s also bright, suggesting that if the fog clears, we may have some glorious sunshine. 















No comments: