Friday, January 14, 2022

Sunshine & Learning: Yum!


I’ve never liked the shit-singing narcissist Brian Adams because he’s given back nothing to his country. Nothing! In fact, he’s slammed the Canadian content regulations that helped him to become famous. He’s trash, unlike Sarah McLachlan and Ryan Reynolds, both of whom are very generous givers-back. I love how a bunch of Ryan’s beneficiaries have rallied to honour him for his philanthropy.

Good new of yesterday: “With The Queen’s approval and agreement, The Duke of York’s military affiliations and Royal patronages have been returned to The Queen.” ~ Buckingham Palace

I slogged through my studies yesterday, learning colours, the months of the year and the days of the week as well as a bunch of new vocabulary. And I finished my novel and chilled the night away. We took two walks, too, and Her Highness is fully recovered and back to eagerly enjoying our walks.

I almost forgot to post today, but faithful friend and blog reader, Tory, dropped me a line. I got so into learning signs this morning, I forgot to post. Plus, it’s a beautiful day today and that doubled my enthusiasm for learning. This morning, the sun rose over fog settled on our island and the sunrise turned the cloudy-looking sky a glorious pink. It was just stunning! It drew me outdoors to revel in the beauty of the morning. 

















No comments: