Thursday, July 13, 2023

To Physio in Nanimo

Wednesday was a good day. In the morning, I could walk virtually erect, but during the afternoon, my stooping was back for the remainder of the day. I did not chores at all, but in the afternoon, I watered every single plant because this morning I go to Nanaimo for physio.

I did some reading, had a lovely time sitting in the sunshine being warm and I went into the village to do some shopping. That was my day.

Being in bed this morning was dreadful. I could not find a way to be comfortable, so I got up early to take a pain pill and hobble around caring for the pets. The pain is worse today than it was yesterday. Every day is different. The pain moves around and varies in intensity.

No photos today, and not much to say. I’m in a hurry to get to the ferry.

No comments: