Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Patterns / A Busy Week

My pattern this week is:
  • Waste the early morning reading the news and my favourite blogs.
  • Then cleaning me and the condo up.
  • Then to Bruce.
  • Then home and errands.
  • Then to Bruce.
  • Then dinner and chilling out.

This is a guy who normally stays home alone all day.
I’m not getting any work done but come Friday or early next week, Bruce moves to the rehabilitation hospital for an estimated six weeks. Then, I will not visit as often as it is a long way away and I’ll get more project work done.
I had a flash of confidence today. I flash of excitement and optimism that the Arts Club will say yes. It felt really good and then passed.
The smell of the air intoxicates me. Sound kills me and bright light can cut like a razor, but my increased sense of smell delights me.
As the dress project winds down, I’ve need started thinking seriously about what my next project will be. I’m thinking … birds or dinosaurs. I could make dogs; life-size paper dogs would be fun to make, or Luther Burbank’s multi-apple tree (I love the man).
Dr. Shoja this morning and then I saw Bruce, then lunch with Cathy, then home for a break before a return to Bruce and then home to collapse.


















No comments: