Saturday, June 17, 2017

Reunited, and it feels so good

“Reunited, and it feels so good…”
I went in to see Bruce this morning. He was still being housed in the Emergency Ward, having been admitted at 7:30 pm Friday night. But when I got there, he wasn’t there and then they wheeled him back from a CT scan and I cried with joy.
One you can’t touch him. You have to wipe off before you go in, too.
I visited with his brother and sister-in-law. It was wonderful. Oh my. And when I came out it was like being in another world again. I forgot all about everything when I was with him. It’s so good to be back in his orbit.
I went back in the afternoon but he wanted to sleep.
And I went through the script again. That’s the third read-through and I find little things to fix every time, so I’ve rebuilt my confidence. This is draft three, a restructuring of draft two and about 55% different.
I’ll go though it once more tomorrow and then it goes in. Yiipppeee. And then I wait, but not for long.



















No comments: