Thursday, March 26, 2015

Long, Exhausting Thursday

Vivicean (Lois) times three.

It’s 9:00pm and I am exhausted. I was up really early, unable to sleep and I got into the re-write of Trudeau. I have LOVING doing the re-write, highly energized by the enthusiasm of Lois and Allan. I worked until 10:00 and then I headed to Clubcard (a printer) to get my posters and more postcards.

Then I came home to meet Kim who is directing and producing the play. He brought over thank you letters for me to sign for all my friends who have donated funds for the set. And then Lois arrived for a costume fitting.

We had such fun. It was like having a sister and playing dress up. I have lots to do to adapt the costume to her size and she will come back in early May for another fitting.

And the re-write made it clear that Allan needs a second costume for when he plays a version of me called Sterling Christopher. He will have to wear a paper version of the suit I buy.

All in all, not a too demanding day, but I am going to bed totally knackered.

No comments: