Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Tuesday


  • Last night the bruise came up from the guy pushing me over in the street yesterday. It hurts to sleep on my right side now.
  • I have started re-writing Trudeau. I am incredibly energized and inspired from the workshop yesterday and so I am absolutely loving the writing.
  • There was wonderfully satisfying respect and admiration for the costumes and their aptness for the show was not questioned in any way at all. I am so happy about that.
  • Today Costin (Fish Boy) comes to do a fairly big redesign of my aquarium. I am seriously looking forward to seeing him and watching him work.
  • At noon, Hudson (age 10) arrives to spend the day, overnight and all day tomorrow with me. He is a special friend to me. We are lucky his Mom is so generous and trusting, but then it was one his mom who was (and remains) a very special friend. Jessica is my surrogate daughter. I plan to take Hudson on several adventures while he is here.
  • Today the cheques to the beneficiaries of Rita's will get written and I move closer to having no further reason to ever deal with the lawyer again.

1 comment:

Oho said...

Chris,
You are doing such cool stuff and I absolutely LOVE Christine and the Queens. She is unique, smart, articulate, creative, beautiful ... I wish I could fly to New York on April 21st and see her live in concert. Found your blog thanks to Beth - following her adventures in Paris.
xo
Oksana
Be well (sorry to hear about your crossing street experience - thank goodness for kind strangers)