Thursday, March 19, 2015

Updates: Mid-March

  • I have been busy with the lawyer and (discontent) beneficiaries, settling Rita's estate. i can't even wrote about the lawyer; I have found every interaction distasteful. And the beneficiaries, although very supportive of me and respectful, are frustrated by the delays that are the lawyer's fault. I payed $10,000 to the lawyer with funds that could have paid me to do it quicker. But when Rita died, I was a wreck and did not make the best of decisions when I hired him.
  • The photos below are from a walk I took to Kerrisdale on Tuesday. Mr. OCD can tell you it was walk #20 of the second quarter of my walking year. My second quarter ends on April 8th. In my first quarter, I did 43 designated walks between two-and-a-half and four hours long, so soon I will know how many walks I usually do in six months. If I do seventy, or about 140 per year, I would estimate my designated walks total about 1,800 kilometres a year. 
  • I have submitted a script to The Arts Club Theatre hoping to earn a workshop on their play reading program. It would mean as much as selling my screenplay to achieve that.
  • I have sent out my party invitations. People are RSVPing and several have commented on how happy they are to have a chance to dress up.
  • I got two new lights for my aquarium. They are spot lights that cast shadows like a gobal (filter) in a stage light. It makes shimmering shadows on the leaves and floor of the tank and it gives the illusion of being in nature. It may sound cheesy, but it ain't. 
The pastures are at Fobourg on West 41st.




Wall Flowers are my flowers because I discovered
fragrance in flowers because of one.
My aquarium in full glory under its new lights.

No comments: