Saturday, April 4, 2015

Wigs Two and Three: Vivicean #2 and Basil.

Fingers ache and the thumb on my right hand wants a divorce. I cannot understand why my thumbs hurt so much from sewing, but they do.

I am working on wigs #2 and #3 at the same time so that my hands get a rest. In the photo of Vivicean's wig for her second scene (with the pearls), you can see some terribly unimpressive cord sewn onto the crown. That took three conscientious days of sewing and that is why everything hurts. The cord is sewn onto a wire grid.

I am also working on the pants Allan will wear as both Basil and Sterling. They were very bland compared to the tops, so today I started tarting them up and I am really pleased with the way they are going.

Basil, on the left, is at the very beginning stage.
Vivicean #2 at this stage, is two days in.
Vivcean #2 after three days. What you cannot
see is the cording on the back. The cording
was brutal work as far as sewing goes.

No comments: