Sunday, April 5, 2015

Vivicean Wig #2 Done

Actually, this wig is unfinished but I may leave it like this. I have 2 birds and a nest to put on her head, and my original design called for a different (ridiculous) element, but I like it like this. I may add a silly element later, but the dingle dangles at the temple seems to me to be enough.

I had planned to use rolled interfacing for the hair coils on this wig. You can see the idea in the previous post and in the poster of Vivicean in the column to the right. But last night, out of the blue, inspiration hit: Roll up some batting in the glittery ribbon I saw in the dollar store.

The photos do not do the wig justice. It is very pearlescent in appearance and it is very glittery. In stage lighting, it will be stunning I think.


1 comment:

Oho said...

Chris,
I love you wigs and the pompom shirt! I also just love that you're purchasing things at the Dollar Store and Shoppers. Wish I lived closer - would LOVE to see your show!