Monday, March 13, 2017

Grim Weather Continues


This is what Boca wrote to me: “You should hear from us 2 - 4 weeks after March 1, 2017.” That time period starts tomorrow. Maybe I’ll hear next week.
Progress continues on the doily dress … but sl-ow-ly. I’m building the structure: I have to glue paper into the desired shape and then leave it to dry before I add to it. So it’s five minutes of work then twenty minutes of waiting but once the structure is done, finishing the dress will progress quickly. 
This week, Ivan the city’s most famous dress historian is coming to see my dresses with Peter, a mutual friend. It could be very embarrassing.
And today Dwight leaves for London.
As you can see from the screenshot above, the weather for our last week of winter is more of the same. This has been a grimmest of winters. Oh… for heat and light.


















No comments: