- the sun is on your face as you walk
- the Cambie Bridge east sidewalk is heaven to walk
- the sidewalks the whole way are excellent
- there are refreshments available along the way
- the #15 bus is a great ride back into town
It was VERY windy today and cool. A north-westerly that added a wind chill factor to a coolish day. Average winds were 50K/Hr.
Camellia petals on the sidewalk.
One person's front yard has a huge rock in it. On Cambie just north of Oakridge on the east side of the street. Cambie is REALLY changing as a result of the new Canada Line subway.
I love the Park Board's use of red tulips with Forget-Me-Nots underlying them.