| Fred (left) and Ethel who once wanted to kill each other. |
I was out watering just past 5:30. It was perfect timing as I was just winding up at 7:39 when I head Sheba barking in the house. I knew that meant Beth was up, so I came in to make her coffee and tell her where to find the things she needed for breakfast, and I went out to finish up with the hose.
When we got home, Beth took to her room to go online, and I went to bed for a nap. I was beat! I only rested briefly and then Her Highness and I went for a walk and, on both walks, she was walking energetically and looking completely herself. I was overjoyed to see her prancing ahead as she has always done in the past, but which she stopped doing several weeks ago.
I took her for an afternoon walk, did some watering to get a head start on today’s watering duties, and then I made a pasta sauce loaded with veggies for our dinner. After eating, we watched a very strange film and then Beth went to bed to do things on her computer. I watched a bit of TV and then I hit the sack.
Today is Farmers’ Market day. We might go by François and Eoin’s so Beth can see their view and their ducks and we may return to The Surf for lunch because Beth loved yesterday’s lunch on the lawn so much.















No comments:
Post a Comment