Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Seriously Excited

Click to enlarge.

I feel like a good boy on Christmas morning. "Good" because I am awake and all my presents are under the tree but I am not touching them, as instructed, until my parents (who like to sleep in) wake up.

I emailed Costin yesterday about our date to set up my aquarium today but got no answer. And I called him and left a message but no answer there either, so I was not convinced today would happen. But then, at about 10:30pm, an email arrived saying he'd be calling this morning. I am so ready!

The poster above is for a party I am having. (I took the dates and my address line out because this is the internet.) I am not a party person, but for some reason the muse has hit me. The party, in my mind, celebrates several things: My book becoming an official Canadian best seller (in 90 more sales), my play under consideration in two Canadian theatres and my 66th birthday — none of them shabby reasons. But the real reason, is my big new aquarium.

No comments: