Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Reasons to Be Happy Today

  • The re-drafting of the script of Uncle Gus' Monkey is finished. This is a hybrid of Knock Knock and the screenplay of Monkey and has been developed for submission to The Arts Club. (and other theatres if they pass). Warren will want changes; that is next.
  • Friday, Warren and I have a meeting with the production team about the Monkey screenplay. I expect to come out of the meeting with a status. I want an "official status" so that I can announce it in my newsletter.
  • I have finished my newsletter that will announce Trudeau to my mailing list. It is important because I hope to raise $3,000 for the set construction from it. Presentation House allotted all their production money to the plays of their season before they chose to do my play so there is no money for the set.
  • It is sunny and I am about to walk the seawall for the fourth time in three days.
  • I am completely up to date with Trudeau, the Felons & Me.
  • Since the last century and until September of 2014, I weighted 180 or more, but I have kept my weight at 160 pounds for three months now and today I get all my pants back from the tailors with 2" taken out of the waists. Now I have many pants that fit instead of two.
  • Readership of this blog has suddenly spiked: For some reason, for some reason (probably one post) this blog is very popular in Romania.
  • The "In" box of my emails is empty. I am completely caught up on my correspondence.
  • I am not teaching this term.
  • Spring and summer are coming.

No comments: