Saturday, February 28, 2015

The Next Four Months


I pulled this costume from the brink of disaster. It's only onstage for 30 seconds, so it is not an important costume, but it was a blast to do. It is one piece; it seals with velcro and I put this on and took it off by myself (but I will have a dresser). I have the head piece to do yet.


This is my immediate future:
  • 2nd week of March: Workshop of Trudeau.
  • 3rd week of March: Re-writing/re-working bits of Trudeau.
  • 4th week of March: Costume fitting and wig fitting of Vivicean.
  • 1st week of April: Costume fitting and wig fitting of Basil.
  • 2nd week of April: Vivicean’s wig.
  • 3rd week of April: Basil’s wig.
  • 4th week of April: Memorizing lines for scenes 1 & 2 of Trudeau.
  • 1st week of May: Memorizing lines for scenes 3 & 4 of Trudeau.
  • 2nd week of May: Memorizing lines for scenes 5 & 6 of Trudeau.
  • 3rd week of May: First week of rehearsals
  • 4th week of May: Second week of rehearsals
  • 1st week of June: Opening week.
  • 2nd week of June: Closing week (10 shows)!!
  • 3rd week of June: The Beach.

No comments: