Saturday, August 31, 2013

Exercise Postscript


At the end of a busy day of errands and domestic responsibilities, I crashed on the couch to watch an hour of a show I like and had recorded. I am a big fan of Foyle's War. Leon, as usual, claimed his spot on my chest immediately. At the end, I gently urged Leon off my chest, threw off the blanket and stood up and immediately felt a surging awful pain from my crotch down the inside of my right let. It was awful and I could not walk at all without significant pain.

I stretched, bent, had a warm bath and walked around the apartment as best I could. When I sat down, the pain came back with a vengeance. I went back into the bath and stretched some more. It can't be coincidence that I started exercising that day.

After about twenty minutes it ended, thank God.

No comments: