Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Rendant grâce

There's no getting around it… I have been far happier this week without any movie negotiations going on. When dreams come true, it's not entirely easy to cope.

I have been working on Trudeau, the Felons & Me. The "telegrams" are coming in. They are extremely  short anecdotes pertinent to the play from voices other than mine. They are all good; they must be. And I have to help them get there but two, so far, are wonderful. My friend John's is hilarious and Ann's is truly unbelievable.

John and I curated a show that toured Canada together many, many years ago and Ann went out on a long, long date with Prime Minister Pierre Trudeau as a result of my giving the Prime Minister her phone number. That was 35 years ago; only this past week did I find out what  happened.

On my way to counselling, the prism hanging in my window
scattered rainbows through my living room.
Right after my counselling, I went to Holy
Rosary Cathedral to give thanks for finding
the right counsellor.

No comments: