Well, I do love my evenings watching movies. I bought a fifty-five-inch smart television yesterday on Amazon. It doesn’t arrive until the end of the month, but I’m already excited about not having to have four remotes to view stuff on my current television set. I’m going to ask Pete to come over when I get it to be here when I set it up because I find technology so incredibly frightening.
It was overcast yesterday morning. I had a soak before going for a forest walk with Regina, and then I came home to water. It felt excellent to get back into my routines ensuring my plant buddies all thrive during this drought. Every day, I eat a few Italian plums off the tree. Oh, the deliciousness!
I did most of the watering and then came in to feed the pets, and then I took myself to The Surf for lunch. I have never gone out for a meal alone before on Gabe, but I wanted tuna bites that I had with Beth and loved! I got a seat on the lawn, ordered and opened my book. Very quickly the server returned: No tuna bites. Damn! I had calamari instead and a salad, and then I came home to finish the watering.
I read for quite a while, then Her Highness and I went for our afternoon walk. I felt impossibly tired and could not wait to get home and onto the chaise. My bad left foot was killing me, and I was just plain beat. So, I fed the brood, made myself a big salad and got onto the chaise. However, I was cold, so after I ate the salad, I gave myself another treat: a small fire to warm the cold house up a little.
Yesterday was sunny after 9:00, and then the clouds rolled in at 16:00, and I was hoping it meant today might be cloudy, but no. It’s bright and clear this morning; there’s not even any smoke in the air. The nights are getting cooler and the highs remain in the low twenties. Fall feels present.
Today I shall spot water, and I’ll be chillin’ during the remainder of the day because tomorrow, another trip to the big island for a bone density test in Chemainus.















No comments:
Post a Comment