Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Keeping Busy on Tuesday

It's errand day. Naturally, the long period of sunshine has ended. But that isn’t all bad because it got cold at the end of that glorious weather. Now it is warming up again and the plants are getting a welcome drink.

Yesterday I spent all day making an invitation for a party that I may have in April. I also went for an eye exam. Boy life was nasty afterwards with the incredible sensitivity to light you have after getting eye drops. I got glasses a year ago: Two pair; one for close-up work, the other for distance. Then I got another pair that goes dark in sunlight—three grand down. But it’s my sight.

Yesterday I found out why I was wearing my close-up glasses all the time. In just one year, my prescription has changed significantly. Another $1,500, but I am getting fabulous new glasses.

This morning I emptied every single shelf in my kitchen and started re-stocking everything from the beginning. I have such order now in my cupboards. I love it.

Here is the invitation I made as a single vertical image. It is to be printed as a booklet. I have NOT decided yet if I will have this party or when, so don’t mark April 11th in your calendar yet.


No comments: