Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Monday: Pique-nique sur les rochers


Monday consisted of a lovely leisurely walk into town and then along part of the seawall I rarely walk. It was a lovely way to do a lot of errands. And then, I packed some of my immense batch of macarons and a small bottle of Veuve Cliquot and headed to West Vancouver where my friends John and Bunny and I enjoyed dinner on the rocks of Whytecliffe. It is one of my favourite places to go to picnic. It is a place only locals know and it is beautifully maintained and has a lovely history.

Bunny ignores the scenery and looks at me.

Salade Niçoise avant mélange.

Gianni takes in the view.

 This guy is one serious diver and very cordial. We had a lovely chat about all his incredible tools and gizmos.

Above and below: Floral sculpture!

No comments: