Tuesday, July 16, 2024

Di Arrives; To Pacemaker Clinic

Monday began with a flurry of last minute things needing doing before Di arrived and before Her Highness and I went on our walk together with Regina. We came home from our walk, and I got to work watering before Di arrived so that we’d have lots of time to hang together.

One thing I did was contact the pacemaker clinic. They wanted me to come in right away, but I deferred until today, so Di will come with me to my appointment, and we’ll have lunch in Nanaimo somewhere nice. I do feel relieved to know that I can get an adjustment or learn that my problem is just aging. One way or the other, I’ll know today why I have become so weak.

Di arrived just before noon and once she was settled, we left Sheba at home and went into the village for lunch at Mad Rona’s. When we got home, Di got into the hammock, and I got onto my recliner chair, and we had a mid-day nap. And then, we went to the Surf for dinner. It was lovely being at the Surf in glorious sunshine and a spectacular view of the sea. Then we came home to watch a movie and go to bed.

Today, we’re off to Nanaimo and a big adventure together. I must say, I am relieved to have Di with me for this appointment and little trip. Time flies and everything is easier and much more fun with someone dear to talk with.















No comments: