Monday, August 28, 2017

Feeling Good!


It’s really hot again and it’s supposed to stay this way all week. It’s like a second summer. Yesterday I walked to the Sailing Club my Dad and Sam Sullivan started on Spanish Banks and had some fish and chips.
The photo above is us: Me and the fish and chips. I’ve decided to learn how to do the selfie thing so I can report on my relocating adventure.
After one day alone yesterday, I awoke this morning able to speak on the phone. I haven’t been able to do that for three months. (And now I know what room my sign language classes are in.)
Today I am going to walk the old railway line to south Vancouver. It’s so exciting that this line has been torn up. It’s created the best north-south pedestrian/bicycle path.
And oh my God:  Oyama does mail order service! I can get my fennel saucisson sec via the post. God exists.





















No comments: