Tuesday, February 7, 2023

BUSY!!!

I’m in the thick of it again. I’m working up newsletter #2 for the clinic and making more ads for our doctor recruitment campaign. Plus, I’m working on the monologue every day. That’s why this post is late and short. I’ve a ton to do. I thoroughly enjoy working on the monologue. I keep finding ways to improve it, much to my delight and amazement. 

And speaking of the monologue, I heard from the festival.  It seems that they are aiming to stage it in May now, so they want the finished script revisions by the end of this month. Choosing May is good news; I have lots of time to memorize my script. I expect to send them my revision by the end of this week or early next week.

It’s a gloriously sunny day. The sunshine fills me with hope for better weather and thoroughly excites me. I’m looking forward to my afternoon walk with Sheba.















No comments: